Clay Brook Line Cutting Pass: Where Do You You Stand?

What say ye?

Edit: This isn't the place for continuing discussion of the subject - just a poll. So vote here and put your thoughts in the other thread. I'll delete anything else - don't make my do it!

Totally unbiased poll phrasing!!! [/sarcasm]

try again please. I won't vote on that poll. Help Tin make an unbiased one please!!! your obviously reasonable!

Quote Originally Posted by vonski
    try again please. I won't vote on that poll. Help Tin make an unbiased one please!!! your obviously reasonable!
    I changed the names of the choices. That's about as simple as it gets. I think people know what each choice represents.

Tin did you want a poll with accurate data to talk about? Then change the wording for #1. If you want to skewed results, whats the point?

#1 I don't like it and think it will have negative implications in the near future.

Quote Originally Posted by madhavok
    Tin did you want a poll with accurate data to talk about? Then change the wording for #1. If you want to skewed results, whats the point?

#1 I don't like it and think it will have negative implications in the near future.
    Start your own website.

This whole topic is like a freeway wreck that you feel guilty gawking at, but it is hard not to. Back to work, lunchtime over.
    Susan Klein, Director, MRV Chamber of Commerce

I checked "I have a different view than all of the above."

I'm glad SV is trying to be competitive. They win, we win.
    Varied Level of Ammenity is already everywhere including the valley. It is what it is. I take advantage of it when I can and choose to do so.
    I do not resent nor do I take personally the offering an ammenity to those who can afford it, even if I can not.
    The principle of the matter is of no consequence, as my principles are not reiant on the principles of others.
    I rarely wear underwear, but when I do, it's usually something exotic. (Whoops!)

Ultimately, I could give a rat's hairy ass, because I beleive it will have virtually zero impact on the hill and more specifically on me.

The Vibe is in tact the nice people are still present. Don't sweat the small stuff.

I'm with YS....
    Trouble with you is the trouble with me,
    Got two good eyes but we still don’t see!

At first it was the principle. After thinking about the impact it has on Moi' I don't care.
    "Quietly Heartbroken Tennis Player."

Just two of us want to cut the line ?? Great ! The rest of you will never notice !!

So...............all I need is a little red CB on my pass ?? I'm in !!!

my new screen name............................The Line Cutter

at Staples............ buying a red marker

Quote Originally Posted by barkbiter
    Just two of us want to cut the line ?? Great ! The rest of you will never notice !!

So...............all I need is a little red CB on my pass ?? I'm in !!!

my new screen name............................The Line Cutter

at Staples............ buying a red marker
    The CB cards aren't exactly red but go for it anyway.
    www.firstlightphotographics.com
    Sugarbusher since 1970
    Skiing is a dance, and the mountain always leads.