Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    that accident was terrifying, very glad the victims escaped with little more than bruises...

Quote Originally Posted by win
    Inspector didn't come yesterday but is coming today. Will let you know later!
    All good?
    No mountain too steep
    No powder too deep

(well, not exactly)

not sure, the website is not showing it as running tomorrow!! So not to disappointed as work is keeping me away! But for those going enjoy!!

cricket...cricket... anything??

Bueller...Bueller...Anyone...Anyone?

In 1930, the Republican-controlled House of Representatives, in an effort to alleviate the effects of the... .........Anyone? ..............Anyone?...

the Great Depression, passed the............ Anyone? ...............Anyone?

The tariff bill? The Hawley-Smoot Tariff Act? Which, anyone? Raised or lowered?... Anyone............Raised or lowered?? ....Anyone.........Anyone............?

raised tariffs, in an effort to collect more revenue for the federal government.

Anyone??? anyone?? The North Ridge chair will or will not be open this weekend?? Anyone.............Anyone...........

Sorry. Couldn't resist. I love a good Ferris Bueller quote.

The whole Mount Ellen area is closed, pending an official inspection by Inspector Summitchallenger. Stay away....

Despite what some say,, I have placed Mount Ellen on "Powder Quarantine" pending my official inspection, as general counsel, and as well as an assessment by my medical expert tomorrow.

Friday, December 19th at 11:28 a.m.
    Northridge Express Chair, and 'Black Diamond' trail now part of 10 lifts and 97 trails open!

(Not just) Another Day...another inch...and another Mountain!

As of 11am the sno-phone was reporting the NR open!
    "Quietly Heartbroken Tennis Player."

Northridge opened around 11:00AM, all inspected and ready to go. And the skiing was phenomenal! TR & pix to come soon. Oh yeah, I love this mountain!

Sorry about NR not opening until 11am. We got stood up again yesterday by the State Tram inspector, and he did not come until this morning. That was the reason for the delay.