Snow for thur/fri

I'm getting more confident the precipitation will be snow for the next event. What's the over/under on a foot of fluff?

Re: Snow for thur/fri

Quote Originally Posted by HowieT2
    I'm getting more confident the precipitation will be snow for the next event. What's the over/under on a foot of fluff?
    Being a realist I would say under a foot, odds are good. I will call Vegas and see what the line is......
    "Quietly Heartbroken Tennis Player."

NWS Burlington has issued a winter storm warning.
    SNOWFALL ACCUMULATIONS OF
    6 INCHES OR MORE ARE POSSIBLE THURSDAY AFTERNOON INTO
    FRIDAY...WITH SIGNIFICANT ICING POSSIBLE.

I'll go for the over at the summit.

Ok so much for leaving Thursday night! I guess we'll just have to leave Thursday morning - maybe get up in time to take a few runs Thursday afternoon.....

Can I just say, stick with noski. You will not be disappointed with the weather from now thru Sunday. It's my job, mon.
    Susan Klein, Director, MRV Chamber of Commerce

3000' forecast:

Thursday Night: Snow. Low around 20. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 8 to 12 inches possible.

Quote Originally Posted by BushMogulMaster
    3000' forecast:

Thursday Night: Snow. Low around 20. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 8 to 12 inches possible.
    !!!!
    Ithaca is (not) Vermont (but it is gorges)

THURSDAY - A break? perhaps but with encroaching moisture spreading into the region from the south. Mostly snow or all snow?? This looks like bonified Nor'easter - first one no hybrid inland cutter like the last few.
    Could see significant snowfall biggest of the season. per roger hill

looks promising!!!! be kind to mother nature

It's looking pretty good ringt now for a foot +/- tonight and into tomorrow. So how much base was left at the bottom and middle of the mountain after yesterdays events? I am sure the top is OK with all the base we had. Was there enough left to cover ground?
    Trouble with you is the trouble with me,
    Got two good eyes but we still don’t see!