Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bathroom shelf..

just a little thing but I miss the glove shelf above the urinals in the men's room... only have 2 hands!

Re: Bathroom shelf..

Quote Originally Posted by Last Tracks
    just a little thing but I miss the glove shelf above the urinals in the men's room... only have 2 hands!
    I noticed that as well....wonder why it is gone and if it will return.

They do need to come up with some baskets or something. I think the new/old shelf was a fancy but poor design. That thing was solid and obviously the wall anchors were not enough to hold it in place.

I used to hit my head on the shelf; but the baskets are required now or you will be dropping your gloves where you don;t want them.

what the??

"I used to hit my head on the shelf"

What the? Were you crawling into the urinal??

Seriously.. If you lack the coordination to hold your gloves whilst standing at the urinal, I don't understand how you'd expect to be able to ski...

Say it ain"t so

Quote Originally Posted by Dawn Patrol
    Seriously.. If you lack the coordination to hold your gloves whilst standing at the urinal, I don't understand how you'd expect to be able to ski...
    It's just nice and convienent to have a place to put your stuff.
    "Quietly Heartbroken Tennis Player."

I send me first thread in since I joined a year ago and I get bashed for stating " I hit my head on the shelf" in the urinal. You guys are tough; I m outa here.

Quote Originally Posted by John Walden
    I send me first thread in since I joined a year ago and I get bashed for stating " I hit my head on the shelf" in the urinal. You guys are tough; I m outa here.
    I'm sure it was all in good fun man... Lighten up, this forum is pretty civilized compared to most, little joshing here and there never hurt anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawn Patrol
    Quote Originally Posted by John Walden
    I'm sure it was all in good fun man... Lighten up, this forum is pretty civilized compared to most, little joshing here and there never hurt anyone.
    Another example of how important it is to wear a helmet

Hey folks - don't laugh - I hit my head on that shelf last year!

See, I not the only one. If you are over six feet tall, it was an issue. I feel better now.

I personally like something for my gloves and helmet as well. Having my gloves hang off my wrists does not work they can swing in the way, My head is usually sweating from my helmet and the last thing I want is it on while going. Also layers on a cold day make it difficult to get through without dropping one's gloves. And the floor is never clean near any man's urinal.

Maybe they should make them perpendicular to the wall (parallel to the dividers between the urinals) instead of on the wall? You'd have to watch your head a bit more when walking around in the general area, but it wouldn't be an issue whilst urinating...
    Ithaca is (not) Vermont (but it is gorges)