Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ski Was Great

ownership

You've really to to frame this in reference to our ownership model and how it compares to the KMart, Stowe, Flatton, Mt.Snow etc. Yes, they have tons more capacity than us. They are also owned by big companies which play a shell game with the debt they rack up. On the other hand we have a benovolent dictatorship, which is a good thing in a lot of ways but is very different economics.

This being said, more capacity please. Ripcord here I come.

i do look at skiing/riding as a privledge. i know waaaaay too many people who have stopped becasue of $$. i could easily be one of them, but i am fortunate enough to be able to still afford it for me and my family. to me that seems like a privledge. if my humor did not make you laugh, my apologies, maybe next time or maybe i should just keep it to myself. people get way too sensitive on message boards. i just find it silly to complain about open terrain on opening weekend. i understand you spent hard earned money and expect a viable product in return, but don't we all? i was exstatic to have one run to play on saturday, because before that i had no runs to play on. and yes, you are free to voice you opinion and questions about why there wasn't more open. i guess maybe to me it was obvious. to others maybe not.(SB never seems to have guns blazing like those down south) I can't beleive "quityerbitchin'" has ballooned into this. it really was meant to be funny.
    whew! post #2 and already mixin it up.
    gonna be an interesting winter.

there is no crying, whining, or pouting allowed on the mountain. period.

Don't flatter yourself. "Qutyourbitchen" came around after it ballooned.

Seriously and all ball busting aside it's at least good to have something to bitch about. As the season progresses though I think more of us will have less time to type on our hands as we spend more time on the mountain.

Enjoy the snow. If I see you up there I'd better see you on only that one trail or I'll be disappointed..

Happy Thanksgiving all.

[quote="MntMan4Bush"]Don't flatter yourself. "Qutyourbitchen" came around after it ballooned.
    quote]

oh good, i don't feel so bad now.

Gobble Gobble
    there is no crying, whining, or pouting allowed on the mountain. period.