Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Breaking News

I'm sure barkbiter cooks his for 6 minutes.

Ditto on feeling Flatbreat frozen pies are STELLAR.

Quote Originally Posted by djd66
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawn Patrol
    That is the worst pizza I've ever had in my entire life... We bought two pies because the box was all organic looking and such.. Baked them up. Five people took one bite and were done. My buddy lovingly walked over to his gf who had just gotten out of the shower and put a piece in her mouth, she actually spit it out... Ended up throwing out the pies..
    I am not sure what you were eating, but I have to day, American Flatbread is the best frozen pizza I have ever had - my wife agrees too. We thought the frozen stuff was as good as the fresh. I would say give it another shot.
    We get em at Paradise (or wherever). We particularly like the cheese/herb one (no tomato sauce). Then I slice up thin discs of apple maple chicken sausage (at Shaws, http://www.alfrescoallnatural.com/pr...m?pg=1&subpg=1), dice up green/red/yellow peppers (tiny squares), and cover that baby. Cook as directed. Sometimes we use ham, instead of those sausages (which we keep frozen for dinner and breakfast use).

Then, when it comes out, I take paper towels and blot the oils that have seeped from the pie (it does this with no toppings). Then we devour.

We've tried then all. All are very good. Baking on stone in oven after letting it sit on counter to come up to room temp (as per instructions), and they are the best frozen pies we've tried. Convenient, too.

Quote Originally Posted by win
    I am a single guy now that comes in very handy.
    Win, Your always welcome for a home cooked meal at my house on Rt. 17. Usual fare is simple but wholesome, always hot and fresh. It's a family atmosphere, and you never know who will be there. sometimes it's a three ring circus, other days it's quite peaceful. I'm there every Saturday and most holidays. PM me if your interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Windshield Ski Bum
    Win, Your always welcome for a home cooked meal at my house on Rt. 17. Usual fare is simple but wholesome, always hot and fresh. It's a family atmosphere, and you never know who will be there. sometimes it's a three ring circus, other days it's quite peaceful. I'm there every Saturday and most holidays. PM me if your interested.
    The real question is, are your Crustyburgers any good?
    www.firstlightphotographics.com
    Sugarbusher since 1970
    Skiing is a dance, and the mountain always leads.

Quote Originally Posted by ski_resort_observer
    Uh. . . actually that would be a Crabby Patty.

Crabby patties

Quote Originally Posted by Yard Sale
    Quote Originally Posted by ski_resort_observer
    Uh. . . actually that would be a Crabby Patty.
    Well they're a lot better than that slime at "The Chum Bucket"