One share left in Sugarbush ski house

$1250

One share left in ski house with views of Sugarbush south, north and Mad River Glen. 15 minutes from all three ski areas. Large living room/kitchen with a big stone fireplace, hot tub and beer keg. We are a mile from Waitsfield center and on the main plow route of Fayston. The web site has contact information. Membership starts Nov 1 and lasts until the last snow.

http://ClubXtaSki.com

Re: One share left in Sugarbush ski house

Quote Originally Posted by Hardbooter
    Is that a picture of you trying to get out of your driveway?
    Susan Klein, Director, MRV Chamber of Commerce

That's paradise on the Saint Patti's day storm. Just pumping up the stoke. Treeskier took that one. You should check out the photos on our site. Lots o' pow.

That's paradise on the Saint Patti's day storm. Just pumping up the stoke. Treeskier took that one. You should check out the photos on our site. Lots o' pow.
    Ah yes, the year of Holiday Storms- 2007.
    Susan Klein, Director, MRV Chamber of Commerce

I think that may have been photo shop'd. The guy in the photo doesn't realy know how to ski pow.
    Trouble with you is the trouble with me,
    Got two good eyes but we still don’t see!

Quote Originally Posted by noski
    Ah yes, the year of Holiday Storms- 2007.
    or the Tale of Two Winters...If I remember you predicted each holiday storm months before the so-called weather experts
    www.firstlightphotographics.com
    Sugarbusher since 1970
    Skiing is a dance, and the mountain always leads.

He's going down

Quote Originally Posted by Hawk
    I think that may have been photo shop'd. The guy in the photo doesn't realy know how to ski pow.
    Amazing how a photo can lie.