Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardbooter
    We're just too cool. .
    "If you have to say your cool then you are definately not cool"

- Fonzie
    Happy Days
    www.firstlightphotographics.com
    Sugarbusher since 1970
    Skiing is a dance, and the mountain always leads.

Yeah... but I was way too cool to watch Happy Days.
    Two roads diverged in a wood,

and I- I took the one less traveled by,

And that has made all the difference.

Let's face it, they never post because they just can't keep up with us. We're just too cool. Either that or they are busy winding up that big rubber band that runs the single chair.
    Either that or "they" are too busy skiing to hang out on a message board...

busy busy busy

Yup, I'm sure they are busy. The granola isn't going to eat itself, you know. Besides, what could be more important than this message board? Especially, on a Tuesday in November. Umm, oh wait a minute...

Re: busy busy busy

Yup, I'm sure they are busy. The granola isn't going to eat itself, you know. Besides, what could be more important than this message board? Especially, on a Tuesday in November. Umm, oh wait a minute...
    In Vermont we have early voting. You can go down to the town clerk's office and avoid the Tues, mayhem. I voted last week.
    www.firstlightphotographics.com
    Sugarbusher since 1970
    Skiing is a dance, and the mountain always leads.

Re: busy busy busy

Quote Originally Posted by ski_resort_observer
    In Vermont we have early voting. You can go down to the town clerk's office and avoid the Tues, mayhem. I voted last week.
    Good for you. Glad to see you are exercising your constitutional right!
    "Quietly Heartbroken Tennis Player."

And a good thing you did! The mayhem was just incredible! There was actually someone in front of me!

And it was someone from this board.

And as we were getting to the door, we met another person from the board. He told me that he wasn't going to discuss politics, as we were too close to the polling place, but that he had voted not to merge the rooms. And he said that he was the first one. For the record, he skis, so the idea that it was an angry snowboarder is wrong.
    Two roads diverged in a wood,

and I- I took the one less traveled by,

And that has made all the difference.

As there is so little of anything going on, in any subforum, why not merge the whole site together.
    PS. We went to SR on Sunday and had a great time during the" publicity" event! Hung at the brewpub watching the end of the Giants game and took a room at the Grand Summit.

giants game deep in pats country.

well played.