Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

It's not snowing yet.

Madaket? And are there any Stripers in that surf?

No. With this blow we have been getting hammered just north of Boston. Get your boards out. It should keep up for the next few days.

Never got the fall run with the stripers this year. Not much surface action. Tuna has been great up until this storm. Not sure what will happen after this.

Nice SUP action! Did the guy make the wave in the last picture of the first post? Surf has been awesome... Work sucks...

RE: Dawn patrol

Not a great photo but I couldn't resist the topic. This was at about 8am Tuesday.

No snow yet.

I was in San Diego last weekend to see the Pats lose (and to surf.) When it's windy in San Diego the locals can turn to this...

Re: RE: Dawn patrol

[quote="Hardbooter"]Not a great photo but I couldn't resist the topic. This was at about 8am Tuesday.

Same place! I will be out there again tomorrow morning if the waves pick back up for some more pictures. Stop by and say hi if you go there. I'm the Guy with the goatee and big white lens.

re: dawn patrol

I was hoping to get out tomorrow too but the tide doesn't look very favorable for dawn patrol. Stuff in that area might be workable if the wind isn't too bad. I'll look for you if you're there between 6 and 9am.

Ok, now it is snowing

We might need to rename this thread since it's clearly snowing up there.

It's snowing now.

Heading there around 8. With a 7:15 high tide I can't image it being very good unless the seas kick up overnight. I was there about 20 minutes ago and it was dead. Crashing on the causeway wall but nothing were you guys like to be.

Just caught these. Nice.
    Time to get one of those paddle boards.

Stand up paddling

That stand-up paddle dude is making it look easy. If you've ever seen a beginner try and catch waves on a stand up board it never looks that good. It mostly looks like swimming.

Friday looks like it will be good for pictures. I'll try and post some if I can.