Killington Class Action

Judge ruled today that the Class Action Suit can go forward between the Killington Lifetime Pass holders and Killington. He ruled that they are indeed a Class.[/b]

I'd be interested to know under what legal theory....

Quote Originally Posted by summitchallenger
    Well, this may mean a new logo for the Killington Refugees:

Sugarbush: Class Act
    Killington: Class Action

If there's a case, iit seems to me that ASC would be the only party with liability. KSRP/POWDR and whomever else bought K-Mart seems insulated by the terms of their contract, which was an asset deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Tin Woodsman
    If there's a case, iit seems to me that ASC would be the only party with liability. KSRP/POWDR and whomever else bought K-Mart seems insulated by the terms of their contract, which was an asset deal.
    Exactly. Now what is the cause of action??????

Quote Originally Posted by summitchallenger
    Quote Originally Posted by Tin Woodsman
    Exactly. Now what is the cause of action??????
    I suspect it is breach of contract, where the language on the Passes served as the contract.