Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Nice job Win!

Much appreciation from a PT resident for the rising tide.

Great news for the MR Valley "Stoke" Exchange!

Now, if someone would kindly do the same for the NY "Stock" Exchange and Financial Markets, we could all ski alot more midweek days.........

Season pass sales have been strong, so we hope that is a good indicator for the winter. I think snow will still be the biggest factor for the winter. I did read the Farmer's Alamanac yesterday and it reads well for us. Whether you believe it or not is another question!

Farmers Almanac v WSJ

Quote Originally Posted by win
    Season pass sales have been strong, so we hope that is a good indicator for the winter. I think snow will still be the biggest factor for the winter. I did read the Farmer's Alamanac yesterday and it reads well for us. Whether you believe it or not is another question!

Sounds encouraging! I'll be picking up a copy of the Farmers Almanac today, and reading that instead of the WSJ tomorrow morning!

Is no one going to mention the photo....

....that accompanies the Sugarbush ranking blurb ?

Egan Brutha raging hard in the powder filled hardwoods of North...though the caption doesn't mention him by name.

I cannot believe activities such as that are part of his "VP of Recreation" job description. He should contact his "International Bruthahood of Extreme Skier's Local 911" union rep and file a complaint !!!!!

Re: Is no one going to mention the photo....

Quote Originally Posted by smootharc
    ....that accompanies the Sugarbush ranking blurb ?

Egan Brutha raging hard in the powder filled hardwoods of North...though the caption doesn't mention him by name.

I cannot believe activities such as that are part of his "VP of Recreation" job description. He should contact his "International Bruthahood of Extreme Skier's Local 911" union rep and file a complaint !!!!!
    In case you forgot, he is.................ahem, ...........Head of that Union.....................
    Being the VP of Rec he also has the thankless task and duty of laying down first tracks, on only the most coveted of Sugarbush's powder choked chutes, on the bluebird mornings and stormy afternoons of his choice!

Smooth, can you scan and POST the offending photo when you have time?

Quote Originally Posted by Lostone
    So, is Killington still in business?
    Their total customer elimination program is doing very well.
    that was hillarious