Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by BushMogulMaster
    Quote Originally Posted by Sail or Ski
    Is there a Mt Ellen map? Any new trails considered there?
    Not that you're going to see posted here. Not sure why that map was used for this application. Doesn't seem remotely appropriate to me.
    Now, Now BMM. It was only meant to show the Downhill race couse for next weekend. I am sure they just wanted to post something that was easy to make with what they had.

Trouble with you is the trouble with me,
    Got two good eyes but we still don’t see!

Quote Originally Posted by Hawk
    Not that you're going to see posted here. Not sure why that map was used for this application. Doesn't seem remotely appropriate to me.
    Now, Now BMM. It was only meant to show the Downhill race couse for next weekend. I am sure they just wanted to post something that was easy to make with what they had.
    Not to sound presumptuous, but I think that a map of current infrastructure would be better suited to this application. Whether the map is old or not isn't the issue. But there I go thinking logically again

Quote Originally Posted by Hawk
    Not to sound presumptuous, but I think that a map of current infrastructure would be better suited to this application. Whether the map is old or not isn't the issue. But there I go thinking logically again
    Whatever. just nice to see some action on this board. When is it going to snow already?

But how does this map not properly represent current infrastructure as it relates to the race? Current base facilities are all there. The only thing which this map represents as existing, but which does not currently exist, is the VH Express Quad.