Noticed Mt. Ellen groomed on Friday....

On Friday I noticed there had been quite a bit of grooming activity up on the summit of Mt. Ellen. I know that everyone is calling it a season but maybe one more day for the king of spring?

Re: Noticed Mt. Ellen groomed on Friday....

Quote Originally Posted by Last Tracks
    On Friday I noticed there had been quite a bit of grooming activity up on the summit of Mt. Ellen. I know that everyone is calling it a season but maybe one more day for the king of spring?
    On Mt. Ellen? It's been closed for a while...That seems so weird that anything would be going on up there.
    -Kenny

Re: Noticed Mt. Ellen groomed on Friday....

Quote Originally Posted by Last Tracks
    It could be the machines plowing out the service roads for the lifts and buildings. In the spring they need to clear the roads to get to the lifts and buildings to get them ready for summer.