Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Saturday

Boy I wish I was there. My shoulder is now skiable But I am doing my civic duty this weekend. If some place opens next weekend I will be there. (I use to always ski Mothers day weekend at that MT South of us...that has closed and all of them are come up to us.) I hope in VT. Or will hike. To all have a great weekend. Thanks Win.

Quote Originally Posted by Treeskier
    Boy I wish I was there. My shoulder is now skiable But I am doing my civic duty this weekend. If some place opens next weekend I will be there. (I use to always ski Mothers day weekend at that MT South of us...that has closed and all of them are come up to us.) I hope in VT. Or will hike. To all have a great weekend. Thanks Win.
    Mother's Day looks a little unlikely unless you feel like hiking.

What a great Mountain Team we have. In the past 24 hours they have pushed enough snow around to open 5 trails tomorrow and have skiing all the way down to Bravo. We will spin Bravo from 9am to 4:30pm and have Valley Traverse, Snowball, Spring Fling, Stein's and Coffee Run available. We have tried to prepare for two days, so let's hope the weather cooperates. Spread the word, please!

Looks like shades of last year, which was a fantastic ending!

I'll be there with bell... uh... skis on!
    Two roads diverged in a wood,

and I- I took the one less traveled by,

And that has made all the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by win
    What a great Mountain Team we have. In the past 24 hours they have pushed enough snow around to open 5 trails tomorrow and have skiing all the way down to Bravo. We will spin Bravo from 9am to 4:30pm and have Valley Traverse, Snowball, Spring Fling, Stein's and Coffee Run available. We have tried to prepare for two days, so let's hope the weather cooperates. Spread the word, please!
    This is unreal!!!!!

That is fantastic news, Win! I'd be there Saturday if I didn't have the folks coming up from down south.
    You're sure to have a fantastic weekend, hope the turnout is good and the turns even better!

You have friends coming up from down south?

Bring them!

I have a friend who's lived in Vermont all his life. (not yet! ) I was sending him and email, talking about what was happening, up here, as pond skimming was coming up. He came up and had a great time. He didn't ski, but loved the ambiance, and the whole scene.

Even if your friends don't ride, maybe they'd like to check out the scene? Just a thought...
    Two roads diverged in a wood,

and I- I took the one less traveled by,

And that has made all the difference.

No question now where I will be a passholder next season...and hopefully after that...

A Love Rekindled

We've had some friends up from down south a couple of times over the past couple of seasons. This couple actually met in the valley years ago but hadn't been back in many years. They dug the vibe alright. They dug the vibe so heavily, they're closing on their new condo at the 'Bush May 30th. And they already have 08-09 passes.

Win- A great team you say? I couldn't agree more. Let's not forget though that the team is only as good the top dog. Having fun is obviously an imprtant component of your business model. Nice work.

have fun all!

I am with you in spirit!
    If not for the still-healing tibial plateau fracture, would be there in person also! Great job this winter (what I skied of it before my blankety-blank injury) to Win and team. Definitely a pass holder for life here.

Re: have fun all!

Quote Originally Posted by saabski
    I am with you in spirit!
    If not for the still-healing tibial plateau fracture, would be there in person also! Great job this winter (what I skied of it before my blankety-blank injury) to Win and team. Definitely a pass holder for life here.
    Sorry to hear that. Used to see you from time to time. Now I know why I missed you. Hope you heal well.

Back from the Slide away......I saw Notorious, Bush Pilots Paul and Jen, Diggity and Chrisy, PBR John, Powderpuff and others. Everybody was so stoked to hit the hill tomorrow. Thanks Win for the extra weekend.

PS - How was the Materhorn 007.......
    Trouble with you is the trouble with me,
    Got two good eyes but we still don’t see!