today 4/16 was awful

April fools!!!!!!!!!!

Things just keep getting sweeter up here. I took my little dig camera along(doesn't work real well in this extreme light), I really have a tough time stopping when the skiing is this good. Plenty of snow, Sunrise is almost cooked bit most everything else is well covered and skiing great.....even Eden was skiing awesome. For you bumpsters, lots of options, big soft bumps on Paradise, Organgrinder and Moonshine. Enjoy
    This weekend things should soften up pretty much from the getgo.....

really crowded, Snoball

Mall

Birch Run

more pics
    http://forums.skimrv.com/modules.php...bum.php&page=1
    www.firstlightphotographics.com
    Sugarbusher since 1970
    Skiing is a dance, and the mountain always leads.

Not a bad day at all, got out for about 8 runs or so. Gate House was closed when I showed up, so I stayed Bravo/HG. Didn't do the bumps like last week, but did do Organgrinder, Birdland, Murphys, Jester. Nice soft snow, though some areas had some frozen stuff. The pics posted above show upper mountain conditions, that's for sure. Though bare spots are appearing more numerous down lower. Sunrise looks almost bare - can't believe its still open. I'll hopefully rock out the Gate House side for a while tomorrow AM before switching to Bravo.

I think after this weekend, that's gonna be it for me. I should hit 50 days on Sat - I'll be happy.

I was on Sunrise, yesterday. It was rough getting in, but once in, there was a very clear line, with snow that was quite nice.

I spent all yesterday morning on North Lynx. All three trails were good, tho Morning Star and Sunrise... were wearing their spring look.

I wanted to go back up there, today, but I ran into the same Gatehouse timing you did.
    Two roads diverged in a wood,

and I- I took the one less traveled by,

And that has made all the difference.

Spectacular last 2 days. Big cake with loads of vanilla icing!!!