How many trails???

116 trails...

Bravo broken (at the moment)
    Heavens gate closed
    Castlerock closed
    Northridge closed
    Summit closed
    Inverness closed

What was that I heard about "integrity"?
    You will only find me where I never can be.

Would you like some cheese with that wine?

Re: How many trails???

Quote Originally Posted by Xcreamus
    116 trails...

Heavens gate closed
    Castlerock closed
    Northridge closed
    Summit closed
    Inverness closed

Not sure what you mean???? Elabroate please.
    "Quietly Heartbroken Tennis Player."

Re: How many trails???

Quote Originally Posted by Xcreamus
    116 trails...

Heavens gate closed
    Castlerock closed
    Northridge closed
    Summit closed
    Inverness closed

Did you try calling the snow phone? When there is crazy weatherlike the high winds and icing conditions of Sat nite/Sun morninng, it is a good idea to call it. At about 3am the wind sounded like it was going to lift our place right off the ground. There were a number of wind holds Sunday morning and South lost power and apparently blew a transformer. This info was available on the snow phone. The two families that we had up for the weekend were able to get vouchers for Sunday of their two day lift tickets. Integrity? Sounds like it to me.

I thought Sugarbush only had 111 trails. Anyway all trails are open, you just need to climb up to ski them!

Still major ouch, no Super Bravo, Valley House, Castlerock or Heaven's gate. Atleast there's always Sleeper.

Quote Originally Posted by gone.skiing

More importantly, what does the damage look like in the woods. I've seen reports of ugliness in the mid-mountain hardwoods.

I snowshoed from German Flats Road up to Door #1, and then shoed/slid down yesterday. At higher elevation, there was 2-4" of new snow on top of crust. Some pockets of deep snow from the wind. Downed stuff everywhere. I only saw one or two trees down though. Lots of coverage. Just need some snow. Once that occurs, and you go back into Slidebrook, be real careful of the downed branches, tree limbs, etc., which may get covered up, but will still be close to the surface.

Quote Originally Posted by Sugaree
    I snowshoed from German Flats Road up to Door #1, and then shoed/slid down yesterday. At higher elevation, there was 2-4" of new snow on top of crust. Some pockets of deep snow from the wind. Downed stuff everywhere. I only saw one or two trees down though. Lots of coverage. Just need some snow. Once that occurs, and you go back into Slidebrook, be real careful of the downed branches, tree limbs, etc., which may get covered up, but will still be close to the surface.
    Yeah - that was my concern. Could be real dangerous unless we get a solid 18" or so to cover up the mucky muck.

Quote Originally Posted by gone.skiing
    Someone said that to me on castlerock last weekend when I remarked it would be my last run. If that was you, congrats on flying down liftline like it was 10am, not 3:30. That was awesome.