Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SNOW 03/07/08

THE ORIGINALLY POSTED MAP UPDATED AUTOMATICALLY!

THE ORIGINALLY POSTED MAP UPDATED AUTOMATICALLY!

Pretty cool.....

HAWK, I'LL GIVE YOU A FIRST HAND REPORT AT 10:00 WHEN YOU GET THERE, OR JUST LOOK FOR MY TRACKS IN THE LESS OBVIOUS PLACES......

Ok here we go. I'm at 1700 feet just across from the base. It's 8:00pm and the temp is currently 34 degrees with moderate snow. There is about a half an inch covering the mud on the roads. Interesting ride over Roxbury gap but thats another story. I'll check back later with an update after a little road trip....
    Trouble with you is the trouble with me,
    Got two good eyes but we still don’t see!

It's looks like this.....

[/img]

Hard to believe, but it's 37 degrees and pumping BIG FAT flakes of snow in Fayston. solid inch already on the deck! Be REAL careful driving the back roads! They SUCK! there's a pretty good slimy layer of mud everywher. Sucked me off the road twice today!

33.6 and snowing moderately near the base. A little more than an inch down. Come on cold air. We need you.

Just went outside... snow has turned into sleet here. Hope it's snowing up on the mountain.

FR near the base, but very light. down to 33.3

Well it's 11:30 and the temp is up to 36. We have mix of sleet and non frozen precip. Got about an inch and a half of snow. We will see what tomorrow brings......

7:30 am. Precip stopped some tome last night with no new snow accumulations. Temp. is 33 Degrees. Looks like we got some FR.
    Same tree from last night........

Must not have done much in terms of precip last night as it looks the same now as it did last night when I went to sleep. 36 degrees.

Skiied this morning... Definatley needed the gore-tex... but turns were nice and soft on the lower mountain. Apparently I called it quits at the right time, because the rain is pouring now.

Well... That was a waste of makeup!
    Two roads diverged in a wood,

and I- I took the one less traveled by,

And that has made all the difference.