MID-pitch glades

I'm interested in mid-pitch/slope glades that would be fine this time of year. Only interested in discussing in-bounds stuff. Always stayed on the groomers when I've visited the Bush, but I've become smitten over the last two years with tree skiing. I'm pretty capable/comfortable in the woods, spent two Fridays ago all day in the woods at Mansfield. If you'd rather PM me, that's cool too. I usually hang on the AZ forum.
    Thanks,

Re: MID-pitch glades

Quote Originally Posted by billski
    I'm interested in mid-pitch/slope glades that would be fine this time of year. Only interested in discussing in-bounds stuff. Always stayed on the groomers when I've visited the Bush, but I've become smitten over the last two years with tree skiing. I'm pretty capable/comfortable in the woods, spent two Fridays ago all day in the woods at Mansfield. If you'd rather PM me, that's cool too. I usually hang on the AZ forum.
    Thanks,
    Semi-Tough Woods.

Sleeper Woods is another. Both are on the trail map.
    www.firstlightphotographics.com
    Sugarbusher since 1970
    Skiing is a dance, and the mountain always leads.

Way Back woods.

Jester woods & Paradise woods are as good as inbound gets.

If you are at Lincoln Peak, start with Eden and then Deeper Sleeper. It you want more of a challenge, I would then do Egan's Woods.

Graduation woods at ME are easiest, then agree that Semi-Tough would be next. More challenging are Tumbler and Exterminator Woods.