Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Beer

Beer

Whats everybodys favorite beer after skiing. I like double bag long trail ale.

Long Trail IPA or Switchback.

Gearys, Hampshire Special Ale
    Smutty Nose, Pale Sholes Ale
    Long Trail Swithback

I like a little variety..
    Trouble with you is the trouble with me,
    Got two good eyes but we still don’t see!

Harpoon IPA
    PBR
    Switchback
    Guinness

If those aren't available.....anything wet that will give me a buzzz will do
    "Quietly Heartbroken Tennis Player."

Depends on where I am:

VT- Switchback

NH- Pig's Ear

Re: Beer

Quote Originally Posted by happygirl
    Whats everybodys favorite beer after skiing. I like double bag long trail ale.
    heiny darks....hopefully we'll be up to sb in march & april & maybe even may & will have a cooler full of them

I like both kinds of beer......Bud and Bud Light.........

Actually I like a nice hearty Wolavers Oatmeal Stout after skiing or a classic Long Trail or Switchback.

Most any VT microbrewed IPA or Pale Ale. Magic Hat H.I.P.A or Roxy Rolles, Harpoon. Otter Creek Pale Ale, etc. I've also been digging the Sam Adams Honey Porter lately. Otherwise it's vodka/cranberry, a nice rum on ice or maybe some merlot. Obviously, I like to get my booze on...

I like most stouts - a nice hearty Guinness is always a good time...

As for the VT beers - Switchback, Trout River Rainbow Red, Rock Art Stump Jumper, Rock Art Midnight Madness, Wolaver's Oatmeal Stout. I'm not much of a Magic Hat fan these days - it's gone way downhill in the past 5 years.

Also love Harpoon IPA, but I get enough of that in Boston, so I don't usually drink it while in VT. Also, for those classifying Harpoon as a VT beer - it's a Boston beer that happens to have another brewery in VT.

freeheel_skier definitely has the widest variety - from PBR to Guinness. Talk about 2 very different beers.

Mmmmm...Beer!

I'll have one of each.
    "It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others."

both kinds

Cold and even warm beer.

From PBR to Single Chair, to old milwaukee, to any IPA, to Guiness, to Murphy's.

After a good day on the hill.. anything more is a bonus.
    been valley enthusiast since 1620

Another vote for Harpoon IPA
    www.firstlightphotographics.com
    Sugarbusher since 1970
    Skiing is a dance, and the mountain always leads.

Beer

Burp, Drinking it right now. If I am in the Smokehouse it has been Switchback. JC

Rock Art Ridge Runner. Yum!