Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Beer

Quote Originally Posted by MntMan4Bush
    I like both kinds of beer......Bud and Bud Light.........

Actually I like a nice hearty Wolavers Oatmeal Stout after skiing or a classic Long Trail or Switchback.
    I avoid Wolavers and Otter Creek for they are swill. Every bottle is an adventure. You never know what they are going to taste like: cabbage...

Quote Originally Posted by TOS

Actually I like a nice hearty Wolavers Oatmeal Stout after skiing or a classic Long Trail or Switchback.
    I avoid Wolavers and Otter Creek for they are swill. Every bottle is an adventure. You never know what they are going to taste like: cabbage...
    Cranky old guy about his beer! Not another one in the valley! "I have to laugh".

Quote Originally Posted by TOS

"Quietly Heartbroken Tennis Player."

Quote Originally Posted by walks

Cranky old guy about his beer! Not another one in the valley! "I have to laugh".
    LMAO

Reminds me of the Dana Carvey cranky old man skit on SNL
    "Quietly Heartbroken Tennis Player."