Sliding, slipping and sunshine ...

Sugarbush February Break Freestyle Camp!

Rocking the LTR box outside the Dog Pound.

Coach Tony looking on. I even got on the box and slid with my XXL's. There was barely room for both of them.

The light was nice for silohuettes.

Checking out the jumps and landings.

And a sunset shot from the deck.

Enjoy!

John

Great shots!

Love the sunset!
    Two roads diverged in a wood,

and I- I took the one less traveled by,

And that has made all the difference.

red sky at night...sailors delight.

Damn!

Are you sure it wasn't a sunrise?

A few more to whet the appetite. Snow coming? The base is in place, gotta lotta space to trace. Bring it!

Mini-Blazer Air on Sleeper. Baby tornados rock.

Adventure Campers getting first tracks on Organgrinder early yesterday morning.

More of the sunset ...

John

Quote Originally Posted by atkinson
    A few more to whet the appetite. Snow coming? The base is in place, gotta lotta space to trace. Bring it!

Mini-Blazer Air on Sleeper. Baby tornados rock.

Adventure Campers getting first tracks on Organgrinder early yesterday morning.

More of the sunset ...

John
    Thanks John. The second one is a great shot of my son. See you at 7 tomorrow.

[quote="atkinson"]A few more to whet the appetite. Snow coming? The base is in place, gotta lotta space to trace. Bring it!

getting first tracks on Organgrinder early yesterday morning.

That is me and it was sweet! Thanks and think snow .

Yeah Ben!

And a few from today ...

John

And some more!

First tracks ...

A little hike that we did.

Enjoy!

John

We rented our place out for the week, so I'm stuck at home in the burbs of Boston, Massachusetts. Thanks for the pics. Is that the Church you hiked to? I wish I were a Blazer.

The Blazer code doesn't allow me to divulge our adventures too deeply.

And we do have an adult Blazer group called the Bush Pilots. Check it out on the website under Seasonal Programs.

John

Can't argue with the code. And I will look into the "grown up" program for next season. Thanks again for the pics. BTW I,m surprised your inside responding to my flatlander jibberish on a nice bluebird day like today.

I am getting over a cold and also often have to be at my desk mid-day on the weekends. Besides, I don't believe in the flatlander vs. mountain people gibberish. You asked a question and I answered the best I could.

I did just get out for a run with a Mini-Blazer group though and will be back out again soon.

John