Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by ski_resort_observer
    Word in the valley is that Big World is going to take over the Bass/Country Flair restaurant and open an italian restaurant.
    Word from whom? I find that really hard to believe... Bernie has his hands full with Egan's, haha...
    Ithaca is (not) Vermont (but it is gorges)

Quote Originally Posted by Strat
    Word in the valley is that Big World is going to take over the Bass/Country Flair restaurant and open an italian restaurant.
    Word from whom? I find that really hard to believe... Bernie has his hands full with Egan's, haha...
    He's not gonna do it himself. Why don't ya ask him?

Quote Originally Posted by Treehugger
    Who are you?

Who are you?
    This is the Central Scrutinizer...

Who are you?

you'll love it...it's a way of life...Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha...Hi, it's me, I'm back

Who are you?
    Now I'm really confused, haha...

google Frank Zappa's Joe's Garage rock opera (?) (ah, the good ol' days)
    Susan Klein, Director, MRV Chamber of Commerce

Quote Originally Posted by noski
    Go to you tube & watch the crossfire video. I got a laugh!
    "Quietly Heartbroken Tennis Player."

Well I was able to do the googlage... maybe I'm just assuming that Treehugger knows I work at Egan's and he doesn't in fact? I have mentioned it before I suppose...

Well I was able to do the googlage... maybe I'm just assuming that Treehugger knows I work at Egan's and he doesn't in fact? I have mentioned it before I suppose...
    I know from your posts that you work at Egan's. That's why I said to ask Bernie. I wouldn't make the comment if I didn't know. I'm not into gossip. The Central Scrutinizer bit had nothing to do with anything. Just seemed like a funny response to your "who are you". Did you listen to a couple Zappa tunes? The man is a genius.

I know from your posts that you work at Egan's. That's why I said to ask Bernie. I wouldn't make the comment if I didn't know. I'm not into gossip. The Central Scrutinizer bit had nothing to do with anything. Just seemed like a funny response to your "who are you". Did you listen to a couple Zappa tunes? The man is a genius.
    Alrighty, glad to clear it up then... good memory then. I have never really listened to Zappa but at some point I should definitely embark on that musical adventure...

Since this thread has gone way off track what's alittle further. The short version....1972 I worked for a concert production company near Brattleboro, Putney Folk.....had a Youngbloods concert set for Windham College.....band cancels due to illness......Frank Zappa agrees to come up from Boston and I picked him and the two guys who used to be members of the Turtles up at the Keene airport in a blizzard...what a strange trip that was!
    www.firstlightphotographics.com
    Sugarbusher since 1970
    Skiing is a dance, and the mountain always leads.

Alrighty, glad to clear it up then... good memory then. I have never really listened to Zappa but at some point I should definitely embark on that musical adventure...

Yeah,so, I know and work with business people in the Valley and hear lots about the economics and and all that good (or bad)stuff.