Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: News

News

Skiing was ok today at MRG, as Skiing Ian said stay in the piles and avoid the slick between.
    OH YEA HERES' TO YOU ALL GO GO GO GO GO GIANTS SUPERBOWL CHAMPS

Re: News

Quote Originally Posted by Go Figure
    Skiing was ok today at MRG, as Skiing Ian said stay in the piles and avoid the slick between.

Down Goes Brady!
    Down Goes Brady!
    Down Goes Brady!
    Down Goes Brady!

How sweet it is!

Re: News

Quote Originally Posted by HowieT2
    Quote Originally Posted by Go Figure

Down Goes Brady!
    Down Goes Brady!
    Down Goes Brady!
    Down Goes Brady!

How sweet it is!

Move to Misc.
    "Quietly Heartbroken Tennis Player."

Move to Killington Forum.....................

Wait - didn't Brady go down SIX times......heh heh heh - GO GIANTS

Moved to Misc.

Please feel free to continue here.
    Two roads diverged in a wood,

and I- I took the one less traveled by,

And that has made all the difference.

Ya gotta hand it to 'em they won. No sense cry'n about it. At least the Yankees still suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Yard Sale
    Ya gotta hand it to 'em they won. No sense cry'n about it. At least the Yankees still suck.
    Amen brother!

you must be really hurting falling back on the old "yankees suck" refrain in february.

you must be really hurting falling back on the old "yankees suck" refrain in february.

Hurting? Nonsense! Women and childeren first? Poppycock! Now, let me in that damned lifeboat. I dub thee the S.S. Yankees Suck. Now if only I had paddle and a compass, I could find my way to shore.

No not really. I was just laughing that someone brought it up. Football isn't my first choice of sports to follow.

Giants played better. Therefore they deserve to win. The fact that the Pats went a whole season undefeated only to loose the big game......that blows. Patriots just played a crappy game.

Now if the Giants lost.......you guys would crucify poor Eli!

I almost threw up this morning watching the news on NECN - the newscasters were basically crying. However, Pats fans have nothing to be ashamed of - they won every game this season up until the Super Bowl. That's an accomplishment. And of course, the Giants came and did what many though was impossible... take down the Pats, and they did excellently. I'm a born-and-bred Giants fan when it comes to football, so I was riding high when the game ended (and so was my fam in CT when my dad called me - all I heard was cheers in the background). EXCELLENT JOB, GIANTS!

23-3 Your Grandchildren will not see this go the other way
    Go YANKEES

What is 23-3?

I think it is World Series victories of Yankees vs. Red Sox. Though nobody cares about sports championships that were won decades ago (well, other than Mercury Morris).