Energy food while skiing????

Just wanted to start a thread to see what kind of food/snacky cakes people pack while skiing? I usually don't break for a lunch. So I bring something to eat on the lift or while taking a quick warm up break.

Me: My own trail mix, good chocolate, sharkies, pro bars, and h2o. Ocassionally I will pack a sandwich.
    "Quietly Heartbroken Tennis Player."

Beer and Bacon!
    That's how I keep my figure.
    One can't expect to just get out of bed and look this good.
    "It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others."

I usually do a Nature's Valley granola bar or something like that.

PBJs, what else is there? Nothing like watching the lines drop down for everyone to head in to lunch, sitting on a quiet lift up and digging into the pack to find a rolled up tin foil ball of gooey peanut butter and jelly. It's like a grenade of messy protein and sugar.

A few weeks ago my buddy packed meatball sandwiches. They were pretty tasty, but then I tasted them again and again and again and again. Nothing like doing a zipper line and tasting ground beef and spices on every bump. Yum!!! Must be what its like to kiss Fran Drescher. Back to the PBJs for us.

Classic imagery...

Quote Originally Posted by MntMan4Bush
    Nothing like doing a zipper line and tasting ground beef and spices on every bump. Yum!!! Must be what its like to kiss Fran Drescher.