Thread: Got Snow?

Got Snow?

Scott Braaten and the Listers are posting pictures of a foot of new snow from yesterday and the day before at Stowe. Did we get any of that? The report says Trace but Bubba tells me that it snowed at his house yesterday. What's the first hand report today? Bubba? Lostone? Beuller?

Trouble with you is the trouble with me,
    Got two good eyes but we still don’t see!

Wish I could say we got a foot.

We did have snow most of yesterday afternoon. I skied to the end, looking for traces but they were skimpy. We also had a lot of wind, and it was sweeping the trails, as the new snow came down. (We know it went somewhere. )

We have a trace on my deck and car, but only that. It is snowing, now, but the sun is out, too.
    Two roads diverged in a wood,

and I- I took the one less traveled by,

And that has made all the difference.

Thanks Lostone. I guess we just missed the squals.....
    Trouble with you is the trouble with me,
    Got two good eyes but we still don’t see!

Quote Originally Posted by Lostone
    Wish I could say we got a foot.

We did have snow most of yesterday afternoon. I skied to the end, looking for traces but they were skimpy. We also had a lot of wind, and it was sweeping the trails, as the new snow came down. (We know it went somewhere. )

We have a trace on my deck and car, but only that. It is snowing, now, but the sun is out, too.
    Yeah , it went somewhere , but it was still windpacked even there. ( I'm beginning to sound like you and I'm a little scared about it ) ; }

Montpelier, Vt....Steamboat CO for next two years
    if you knew where to look today there was 6-8 of snow from these squalls. The key is in where you are skiing