Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

The Long Trail Brew Pub on Rt 4 near 100B for food and beer.

The Swiss Family Inn on thee West side of VT 100 in Pitssfield has a good early breakfast though not the 'word's best breakfast' as their sign suggests.

Sushi Yoshi on the Killington Acees road is OK for sushi. Yoshi Sushi means 'lucky sushi' in Japanese which isn't the best name.

I realize most people don't drive up VT 100 in the morning to Sugarbush from Belmont.

Quote Originally Posted by Talisman
    The Long Trail Brew Pub on Rt 4 near 100B for food and beer.

The Swiss Family Inn on thee West side of VT 100 in Pitssfield has a good early breakfast though not the 'word's best breakfast' as their sign suggests.

Sushi Yoshi on the Killington Acees road is OK for sushi. Yoshi Sushi means 'lucky sushi' in Japanese which isn't the best name.

I realize most people don't drive up VT 100 in the morning to Sugarbush from Belmont.
    LOL-every time I pass that sign that says "world's best breakfast" I chuckle and wonder how it could be that the best breakfast in the whole world is in Pittsfield, VT.