Help! need old snowboards

A good friend is coordinating the construction of our entrant in this years Dummy Big Air Contest up at the Bush. The man is a former professional florist and now likes to weld things in his spare time. Think we have the right man for the job!

We need three old snowboards, they don't have to be pretty. If you help us your name will be painted on the side as a contributer. Course, if it's a total yardsale after the landing probably not worth much but a Mt Everest of appreciation and gradtitude is for sure. Hmmmm I can see why I would never be a very good marketing excecutive.

Don't you have an old snowboard just collecting dust in the basement or garage?

Anyways, thanks in advance!
    www.firstlightphotographics.com
    Sugarbusher since 1970
    Skiing is a dance, and the mountain always leads.

I've got a couple - one real one and one "fake" - the fake is a Black Snow, one of those from Toys R Us when snowboards were getting big in the early 90s.
    The real one has binding and all, which I may keep the bindings, and it has a custom paint job, but looks pretty shabby.

Let me know!

Shadyjay......thanks so much for offering up your snowboards. That first one sounds great....It's going to be totaled so the cheaper the better. It only has to take one more jump!! Where and when can I take possession?

Which "first one"? I switched the order halfway through the message.

I'll be riding at the Bush on Sun definetely, perhaps on Sat as well.

I meant the toys-r-us model, but now after more thought.....would you like to get rid of both??? I'm screwing things to it so bindings aren't required. I work at LP this saturday at gatehouse. Sunday I'm off planning how to get more lift from a snowboard in less than 75 feet???!!!

[quote=" Sunday I'm off planning how to get more lift from a snowboard in less than 75 feet???!!![/quote]

one word of advice... "JATO" They do wonders for the C-130.

Both are yours!

Haven't yet decided if Sat I'm doing Ellen or Lincoln, and will be doing the other one on Sun.
    PM me for pickup / dropoff details.