Thread: Coming back

Coming back

Have been out in Utah for the last 4 ski days. Little cotton wood canyon is closed due to avalanches as I write this. Been skiing deep powder. It does look ever since I left it has been too warm back East. Well I am returning tomorrow and will try to bring the cold and snowy weather with me.

Doing my Eastern snow dance.

Re: Coming back

Quote Originally Posted by Treeskier
    Have been out in Utah for the last 4 ski days. Little cotton wood canyon is closed due to avalanches as I write this. Been skiing deep powder. It does look ever since I left it has been too warm back East. Well I am returning tomorrow and will try to bring the cold and snowy weather with me.

Please do bring some cold and snow with you. We need it. It's a little, uh, wet, and, uh, warm. Oh... and windy. What do hot fog, wind, and r@!n do to snow? Let's just not talk about it. As long as you bring a little cold and snow with you, we'll be golden!

Re: Coming back

Thanks Tree...it's worked before
    www.firstlightphotographics.com
    Sugarbusher since 1970
    Skiing is a dance, and the mountain always leads.

Well I hope you are stuck on the right side of the LCC closure

Rub it in why don't ya.....Hopefully on your flight back the pilot can pull the jetstream and a cold front to make for favorable Freshie Fresh
    "Quietly Heartbroken Tennis Player."

I've been getting the Alta & Snowbird email 'powder alerts' on a daily basis, touting their 9", 12", 14" of fresh fo rthe past several days. You hit a really nice slice of ski weather, even for Utah. I'm jealous and just hope it continues - me & a bunch of buddies are heading that way in 2 weeks. Gla to hear you enjoyed the fluff.
    No mountain too steep
    No powder too deep

(well, not exactly)

Doing my snow dance!

It took a while but I think the Southwest Jet did drag something along our path.

And more Utah fun http://www.clubxtaski.com/080104_Utah/index.htm

I hope it fills in the woods!

Dancing hard!

Re: Doing my snow dance!

It took a while but I think the Southwest Jet did drag something along our path.

And more Utah fun http://www.clubxtaski.com/080104_Utah/index.htm

I hope it fills in the woods!

Dancing hard!
    The pics are sick! But keep dancing! You're not in Utah anymore , Dorothy. ; }

Great pictures -- looks like you had the mountain to yourself. Hopefully you brought the goods back with you.

nice!

thank you for thinking of us. glad to see someone is hitting it somewhere where there is snow.

been valley enthusiast since 1620