Ski Instructor Recomendations

Have some guests coming up this weekend. Any recomendations for a ski insructor for upper intermendiates looking for a private semi private.

TIA

I'm a little biased, but we have a ton of great coaches. Pick one.

John

I had Dave Gould for Valley Ski Week, and was very happy. But I'm pretty sure he coaches the Black Diamond Club on Weekends. There are also a number of other coaches who do the Blazer program and have a schedule, every weekend.

But there are also some very good ones who don't do the weekly programs. Dave Wales comes to mind. He's very good at getting you to think about what you are doing. (Warning! Bring your own jokes! )

For women, Patty Weston or M.A.

But I agree with John, that there are a lot of real good instructors. I don't know most of them. And some of them I know by first name or (mostly) sight.

Post here, how they make out, when they've taken the lesson. Join them, and let us know what you think. (Everyone can pick up something. )
    Two roads diverged in a wood,

and I- I took the one less traveled by,

And that has made all the difference.

I completely agree with Lostone.... Dave is always positive and fun with great tips. I also hear he cooks a mean polenta

Thanks for the responses and PMs.

Always go with the best, head of the ski school......................John Egan.
    Diggity is also very good.