Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    i had a great time, so that wasn't my problem. The skiing was great for sure. really, i had an awesome weekend and after a day in brooklyn noise and traffic I miss Vermont already. So it wasn't a big deal and I'll just try to let it roll off me a little easier next time. With any luck we'll have plenty more great powder days and the lifts will spin till 4 (or longer, Win!).

Have good holidays and enjoy the skiing everyone.

Seems like a good opportunity to give props to some unsung heroes at SB...the lift mechanics. I have seen it from behind the scenes for the first time this year, and all of them are fantastic. If these guys say it's a wind hold, it is something I will accept as an article of faith. No questions. I believe they are the best in the business, and here's to 'em. The lift spins when they say so because it keeps us all from needing evac, or worse.

Quote Originally Posted by CapeSkiGuy
    Seems like a good opportunity to give props to some unsung heroes at SB...the lift mechanics. I have seen it from behind the scenes for the first time this year, and all of them are fantastic. If these guys say it's a wind hold, it is something I will accept as an article of faith. No questions. I believe they are the best in the business, and here's to 'em. The lift spins when they say so because it keeps us all from needing evac, or worse.
    Cheers to that! Kelly runs a good show, methinks. I've witnessed her abilities firsthand on multiple ocassions, and would trust her with anything lift-related! Jason does a heck of a job over at ME as well. Some good folks there in lift maintenance. Definitely don't get the public credit that they deserve.