Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Seen the Fuzz only once in Brandon....

Quote Originally Posted by mattlucas
    Also, watch out for the fuzz in Brandon!
    ....in about 150 passes through.

But from Hancock down to Rochester on 100....I've seen the traffic control (police?) car sitting and waiting about 50 times in 150 passes through. Three or four times he's sitting and giving out tickets.

I've been "bagged" in Mendon on Rt 4 heading east out of Rutland up to the top of the pass. One was sitting in the Mendon Town Offices/P&R and got me going 55 in a 40. Where he pulled me over was the start of the 50 zone, but he got me on radar back in the 40. Just a couple more hundred feet and I would've been safe. That was a bad week.
    Now I go at or below the speed limit espec through towns where it goes from 50 to 30.

ride from Jersey City

This week did from Jersey City out of Jersey City 3 to 17/287 87, exit 20 in NY 149 to 4 to 3 north, to 73 (yes watched for Fuzz in Brandon) to 100 in Rochester.

With some holiday traffic and some snow, 5.5 hours 317mi .
    been valley enthusiast since 1620

outofshape - good travel time. I'm 30 min northwest of you - morris cty - My direct time jrzy to bush is 5 hrs - 301 mil

did not stop..

Only for a bio break in the sunoco at exit 20 off 87 and gas up.

I got huge time savings from skipping Rut-vegas altogether by RTE3 and then using rte 73 off of 7.

Average overall, 57mph.
    been valley enthusiast since 1620