Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by Lostone
    ... in the remote.
    nice.

Susan Klein, Director, MRV Chamber of Commerce

I may be completely wrong on this but I feel like the Clubhouse at the Golf Course had a Satellite dish on the side at one point - can anyone confirm this vague memory?
    Ithaca is (not) Vermont (but it is gorges)

Quote Originally Posted by tomthumb
    "It's better here" because the focus is on enjoying outdoor activity with your family, not sitting at a bar watching the tube, ignoring your family.
    ... my family loves watching the Patriots together...and enjoying outdoor activity together...we don't see those things as mutually exclusive. We, and I suspect plenty of others, would probably go somewhere else if "being better here" meant we couldn't do the former...but I doubt SB would NOT TRY to get the game because of some high and mighty dogma that watching a football game would somehow mean it is NOT better here...GO PATS!!!
    Altitude is Everything

I don't want to get everyone's hope up, but we may be getting closer to a solution!

Quote Originally Posted by win
    I don't want to get everyone's hope up, but we may be getting closer to a solution!
    Good luck! Really good chance to score some points with your peeps! I mean, Boston and New York markets? Oh yeah!
    Altitude is Everything

Thank you for making the effort. I know that you can get it done. The game will be a great event for a lot of people to get together and have a memorable time. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Whether it happens or not, thanks for the effort.

Pats game to be simulcast -- available to all

Rest easy, Patriot Fans.

Pats' historic game will be available to all -- Simulcast. Go GIANTS.

Re: Pats game to be simulcast -- available to all

Quote Originally Posted by gottdogg
    Rest easy, Patriot Fans.

Pats' historic game will be available to all -- Simulcast. Go GIANTS.
    and all that for us folk at SB. Who woulda thunk it.

WOW, Win has some serious pull

Now everyone can watch from their favorite local establishment!

GO PATS!!!

Watching the announcement on TV Now..

Wow. Yee hah! Go Pats!
    been valley enthusiast since 1620

Dec. 26 (Bloomberg) -- The game between the unbeaten New England Patriots and the New York Giants will air on network television after the National Football League arranged to share the feed from its in-house outlet with broadcast partners NBC and CBS.

Both networks will carry the NFL Network's feed, the first three-network simulcast in league history and the first time since the league's initial Super Bowl in 1967 that more than one network has televised a contest.

The move, announced in an NFL news release, ends the possibility that fans without the NFL Network wouldn't be able to watch the Patriots go for a 16-0 season record on Dec. 29 against the Giants (10-5) in East Rutherford, New Jersey. The league's network reaches only about a third of the more than 100 million U.S. TV households.

``We have taken this extraordinary step because it is in the best interest of our fans,'' NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell said.

The last NFL team to go unbeaten was the 1972 Miami Dolphins, who won 14 regular-season and three playoff games to finish 17-0.

The NFL is locked in a dispute with some of the nation's largest cable providers over the price of carrying its network, which is airing its eighth and final game this season.

Go Giants

It HAD to happen! Glad they saw the light.

Giants have no chance of course...but at least y'all will get to see it!
    Altitude is Everything

I think we can thank Sen Pat Leahy who is chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee who had previously given the NFL anti-trust waivers and threatned to revisit those waivers if the game was not made availible. I believe he met with Goodell this morning.
    www.firstlightphotographics.com
    Sugarbusher since 1970
    Skiing is a dance, and the mountain always leads.