Roll Call Dec 15 & 16

Anyone thinking of 10:00 at Allyns? I should get the AM shift either Sat or Sun (I'm angling for Sun )

Summit you haven't given up on 10:00 yet have you?

No, just was not at SB last weekend....

I will probably be there tomorrow. At 10am I could be at Castlerock though Unless folks want to rendezvous.

I think the crowds will tell me what I'm doing, tomorrow. I'm planning on being out, early, but whether I stay out or get into the chore mode will depend on who else is out and what is around me.

If my poor little brain can remember to stop by, I'll try.

Ever thought of those radio things.
    Two roads diverged in a wood,

and I- I took the one less traveled by,

And that has made all the difference.

was out today having a blast in the powder. did morning star and upper organgrinder for the first time. did about 3 1/2 hours before beers at the 'rock. as usual, i wasted most of my time over on the gate house side. still have only done one run on the "spring fling" side this season. but gate house does have a lot of nice runs, incl sleeper, sleeper road, and north lynx. its not wasted time - but rather fun time.

planning on being out sat early - by 9, so i can at least get a decent parking space that's not in Z lot and tackling the spring fling area - maybe i'll do a reverse and start on that side. natural snow trails are riding REAL good. domino was quite fluffy this afternoon. hope its all that good tomorrow - can't imagine why it wouldn't be.

I just got in with the Boze. We're shooting to meet you all at 10 at Alyn's.

Where was everyone? I was there 10:05.

Today was awesome. the woods were sweet and primed for tomorrow. No time for chatting then.

Quote Originally Posted by HowieT2

Today was awesome. the woods were sweet and primed for tomorrow. No time for chatting then.
    On SuperBravo. Arrived at 10:08

Quote Originally Posted by summitchallenger

How long do you wait? WHat is the rule of thumb?
    "Quietly Heartbroken Tennis Player."

Quote Originally Posted by freeheel_skier
    Quote Originally Posted by summitchallenger

How long do you wait? WHat is the rule of thumb?
    I looked outside by the map, decided the better course was to go inside. Took some gear off, had a drink and asked a random guy if he was from the board. He thought I was insane. I was there about 10 minutes.

Anyway, it's snowing and I'm getting ready to roll.