Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: how much?

how much?

how much snow is the bush supposed to get out of this storm?

thanks,

asland

Will be....

...nice to learn from those "on mountain" how monday has gone, with perhaps a Tuesday morning "sipping coffee and looking out the window before heading to the slopes" feedback, too.

Norm's weather cam has been looking good today, as has the radar's online.

So chirp up when you're done today, you lucky to live in the valley SOB's.....us flatlanders need to know.

I am not going to predict, but the storm seems to be swirling and hanging around and we could get quite a bit more. So far, we have at least 12". This week and weekend are looking really good!

I was out for a few hours first thing this morning on a new pair of Mantras. First tracks down Paradise, my favorite trail, and it was paradise! Spillsville and Ripcord were great as was Domino. It fact everything sweet. Tomorrow we are likely to see Twist, Moonshine and The Mall!

You don't want to know!

More later...
    Two roads diverged in a wood,

and I- I took the one less traveled by,

And that has made all the difference.

Will be there at 9am for first chair....will let you know later...

Couple of pics from when I first got to LP this morning.

the 8AM early bird crowd
    www.firstlightphotographics.com
    Sugarbusher since 1970
    Skiing is a dance, and the mountain always leads.

Completely hurling. It's going to be great tomorrow!

John

Trees

I just got a report from Treeskier who skied the trees (of course.) He said by the end of the day there was enough cover to ski the woods. It should be good tomorrow but he's back to work. I hope there is something left by the weekend for us flatlanders.

It's puking right now!

"Quietly Heartbroken Tennis Player."

The cold temps last night really sucked the moisture out of the snow. Should be incredible up there today.
    www.firstlightphotographics.com
    Sugarbusher since 1970
    Skiing is a dance, and the mountain always leads.

Nah, it's really not that good. All that snow fluffing up around your knees and covering your skis so no-one knows what cool graphics they have. Better wait until it's all groomed out.

John

Quote Originally Posted by atkinson
    Nah, it's really not that good. All that snow fluffing up around your knees and covering your skis so no-one knows what cool graphics they have. Better wait until it's all groomed out.

John
    So where's the latest photos????
    C'mon and tease those who can't be there for these "awful" conditions.....

Oh wait, it's probably not a good idea to break out the camera with all that "deep" "light" "fluffy" snow flying around.
    We understand........

Quote Originally Posted by atkinson

John
    Yeah, please some pics for the moron who went home to do some business who's not getting anything done anyway. Argh!!!

don't feel two bad Howiet2 - I did the same thing. Came back to jersey, thought i was going to have to plow. Now sitting in my office - not getting anything done - waiting for Friday to roll around......

but youse guys are relaxed. Not only is every muscle in my body hurting, but muscles in other people's bodies are hurting me.

See how much better you have it?
    Two roads diverged in a wood,

and I- I took the one less traveled by,

And that has made all the difference.