Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Yep. That's what I recall from the 2000-2001 season. Jester-Downspout (I love "Deathspout") combo and download on the SuperBravo was what ASC did. It got skied of pretty quickly....but better than nothing.

I second opening Ripcord early. IIRC they always pushed to get FIS going early...why not have a counterpart? But then again, it is a pain in the a$$ to have the towers going when Heaven's Gate is spinning.....

Quote Originally Posted by HowieT2
    They can definitely download on the Superbravo as they do it for non-skiers who go up to Alyns for an event.

BTW-weather forecast for next week is looking promising.
    You're not kidding. Not only looking at an extended period of favorable temps, me thinks the upper elevations will see material snowfalls. Maybe not Spillsville opening snowfalls, but it will be a good start. If the forecast verifies, this could be one of the better Thanksgiving ski weekends in some time.

Quote Originally Posted by Tin Woodsman
    They can definitely download on the Superbravo as they do it for non-skiers who go up to Alyns for an event.

You're not kidding. Not only looking at an extended period of favorable temps, me thinks the upper elevations will see material snowfalls. Maybe not Spillsville opening snowfalls, but it will be a good start. If the forecast verifies, this could be one of the better Thanksgiving ski weekends in some time.
    Tin-you must be scanning the same weather boards as I am. We'll have to wait for the precipitation to verify but it's looking pretty certain for good cold temps.

Quote Originally Posted by Tin Woodsman

Tin-you must be scanning the same weather boards as I am. We'll have to wait for the precipitation to verify but it's looking pretty certain for good cold temps.
    All hail Chuck.

Jester, Downspout, Organgrinder and a way to the bottom. We will also focus on beginner skiing on First Timer if temperatures allow. After that is temperatures allow, we will move either into Birdland. Murphy's and down or over to Snowball and Spring Fling. As we get the temperatures we will also prioritize the Gate House pod to make sure that is in good shape for Christmas week. The plan at ME will be the same as in the past. Starting on Rim Run, Elbow, FIS and working down the mountain so that too is in great shape by Christmas week.