Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I was up at Mt. Ellen yesterday hiking. Real cold up top....thermometers said 30F. Strong wind out of the E. Some ice at the base of North Ridge Express. Ground was freezing at 4000 feet or so. Looking good. And I drove by LP. The new base area is amazing....

Pictures? I'm getting pretty antsy.
    TIA

Quote Originally Posted by HowieT2
    Pictures? I'm getting pretty antsy.
    TIA

Quote Originally Posted by ski_resort_observer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rothski
    Just read on the Bush's web site that Stein will be honored at a NE Ski Museum event being held at the Gate House. Are they gunning to be open if possible for this? How great would it be to get him out on the mountain again.... Just a thought. The 17th is only 5 days or so earlier than originally planned.
    nope.....11/22 ....but you never know, Win always has a few surpises up his sleeve every year.

Looks like the sleeve has been opened!

Quote Originally Posted by ski_resort_observer
    Just read on the Bush's web site that Stein will be honored at a NE Ski Museum event being held at the Gate House. Are they gunning to be open if possible for this? How great would it be to get him out on the mountain again.... Just a thought. The 17th is only 5 days or so earlier than originally planned.
    nope.....11/22 ....but you never know, Win always has a few surpises up his sleeve every year.

Looks like the sleeve has been opened!
    Yup, not exactly a risky prediction.
    www.firstlightphotographics.com
    Sugarbusher since 1970
    Skiing is a dance, and the mountain always leads.

there trying to get the lft side of lincoln peak open tell u guys how it goes