Re: Board activity

Is it a coincidence that the activity on this board has picked up considerably with the first inklings of possible snow flakes in the forecast. Bring it on. Think snow.

I bet we have our first storm thread within a month.

Re: Board activity

Quote Originally Posted by HowieT2
    Is it a coincidence that the activity on this board has picked up considerably with the first inklings of possible snow flakes in the forecast. Bring it on. Think snow.

I bet we have our first storm thread within a month.
    A month, they are calling for snow in higher elevations by Friday.

jkvt
    The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority. The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority. The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking. - A. A. Milne

Since we're still in '07 here, is anyone making any comments on the continuation of holiday storms? The summer was pretty descent weather-wise, but with powder dumps on MLK Day, V-Day, St Patrick's Day, and Easter, what's not to say the pattern will continue? Remaining holidays: Halloween, Veterans Day (V-Day II?), Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years.

I went and got my new "media" on Sunday and picked up the DVD. Watching it almost immediately got me hoping for a great winter. Here's to a 07/08 with the amount of snow we got last year, minus the early-season difficulties. See y'all on the mtn real soon!

-Jay