Sugarbush housing/1 bedroom apt./employee

I don't want to use as an advertising forum, but last time we had this place open, noski and others gave me good advice

We have a 1 bedroom apt a mile from North. Seasonal employees or year round. Where is the employee information board?

( Already took noski's advice and put in Valley Retorter - thanks!)

If I have crossed boundaries, I apologize, and you can eliminate!

Thanks for your help in advance.

I don't know of an employee board, but you could send an email to HR. I would think it would be good info for them to have, as people come on and look for housing.

As for advertising it here, I would find it no more objectionable than advertising a ski house/share. We would not want realtors advertising their listings, but for regular posters that have places that are open, once a year...

I see no problem.
    Two roads diverged in a wood,

and I- I took the one less traveled by,

And that has made all the difference.

Re: Sugarbush housing/1 bedroom apt./employee

Quote Originally Posted by jwt
    I don't want to use as an advertising forum, but last time we had this place open, noski and others gave me good advice

We have a 1 bedroom apt a mile from North. Seasonal employees or year round. Where is the employee information board?

( Already took noski's advice and put in Valley Retorter - thanks!)

If I have crossed boundaries, I apologize, and you can eliminate!

Thanks for your help in advance.
    As Lostone said, send it to HR and have them put it in the SugarBuzz (employee newsletter). At least that way it will get out there to as many employees as possible.

JWT,

My brother may be looking for a place in the MRV to rent within the next few months. He is a professional chef, single, just got back from cooking up in Alaska for the past 5 months. He is traveling for a bit for the next few weeks on a well deserved vacation right now though. He is a very responsible person. Can you post back here if its still available in a few weeks?

Thanks!

Dave

Thanks for the help guys, I will send it to HR or possibly drop it off this weekend.

It is a pretty good-sized place ( 600 s/f?) and on a lot with our ski house. After looking in VR, the $625 that includes electricity is pretty good deal as we have some furnishings included as well.

Use of the hot tub in return for maintenance during the week doens't hurt either.

Climbing the Presidentials this weekend looking for that white stuff. . . . . . . . . .

It is SNOWING. . . . . somewhere on earth. . . . . . . .