Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    oh my, just checking back in from monday night to find this thread has had some life to it...

okay back to bed.... even though lost one has offered several compelling reasons to come to the mtns.... i love the mtns, but the beach is calling.

This is a water storgage tank built for Clay Brook a year ago. There is another next to it that has been there for years that serves the condos and home in the Old Village.
    The road that was built to construct it is now a ski trail connection from Cats Meow to Spring Fling.

Quote Originally Posted by win
    This is a water storgage tank built for Clay Brook a year ago. There is another next to it that has been there for years that serves the condos and home in the Old Village.
    The road that was built to construct it is now a ski trail connection from Cats Meow to Spring Fling.
    How about a contest to name the trail for the dog days of August. "Cats Fling"?

Quote Originally Posted by HowieT2
    Quote Originally Posted by win
    I'm more partial to "Spring's Meow," personally.

Name that tune

I like 'Barking Mad'
    No mountain too steep
    No powder too deep

(well, not exactly)

This new little trail is a Huge improvement. What was a traverse at the bottom of Cat's Meow is now a very mellow glide through lower meow woods.

Anyway, I like Cat Nip. Not to mention, that might also be good name for this new trail.

Kitty Corner?

Kitty Corner Cutter?

Kitty Corner Completion Cutter?

Captain Karl's Kitty Corner Completion Cutter? (No... I really don't know any Captain Karl... But that member name is still available.)

Two roads diverged in a wood,

and I- I took the one less traveled by,

And that has made all the difference.

"Cat's Fling" is taken...

Quote Originally Posted by HowieT2
    ...for my wife's girls night out. They pretend it's a "Book group" but I think they went to Vegas once....