Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I am heading up tuesday night
    March Showers - April Powder

Wow, this is some heavy stuff, already the tree limbs are laying down and this is just the start. The radio advised, " expect power outages". Should be a fun 24 hrs. Better than facing a flood, that's for sure.

www.firstlightphotographics.com
    Sugarbusher since 1970
    Skiing is a dance, and the mountain always leads.

Skied last Thurs, Fri, Sat....

....with family. Great pow, great times ! Drove them home in safety yesterday night after skiing. In at 1am. Slept 2am to 7am. Hit office until 11. Pretended to work.

Drove back up/over here solo. Miserable trip. Arrived in Warren 5:30 tonight. Staying until the last powder morsel is gone.

Got me a SERIOUS case of powder fever. I've tried shots. I've tried pills. I've tried shrinks. Nothing works. Only thing that works is more powder !

See you all on slopes. The forecasts for epic-osity seem to be panning out. Be safe !

Smootharc - I know your sacrifice. Sold my soul Easter weekend for 2 days of bliss (Sat & Mon) and I can say only this: It Was Worth It.

EOM

No mountain too steep
    No powder too deep

(well, not exactly)