Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by sugarboarder
    Maybe you should call it "Land of the Lost"
    How about the "Sleestack Pylon"?

I hope this year will be like last year. We closed SB on April 30, (And all of New england for that matter)

Waterskiing on the Congamond Lake on May 6, Life is Good

Northstar-at-Tahoe April 4th and 6th, USASA Nationals GS then SL - then a free ski day with my brother and his family, then shutting it down when I get back. Surgery immediately on a torn tendon in the right little finger so I can recover in time for primetime kayak racing season begnning in June. I'm pretty burnt on the riding anyway. Thirty-one races in 80 days plus training is quite enough. Good stuff though! Thanks to Matt and his race crew at SB for everything, to Lew for letting me fore-run a USSA Super-G (even though it was cancelled) and to GMVS for letting a snowboarder train with them!
    Altitude is Everything

Northstar-at-Tahoe April 4th and 6th, USASA Nationals GS then SL - then a free ski day with my brother and his family, then shutting it down when I get back. Surgery immediately on a torn tendon in the right little finger so I can recover in time for primetime kayak racing season begnning in June. I'm pretty burnt on the riding anyway. Thirty-one races in 80 days plus training is quite enough. Good stuff though! Thanks to Matt and his race crew at SB for everything, to Lew for letting me fore-run a USSA Super-G (even though it was cancelled) and to GMVS for letting a snowboarder train with them!
    Wow! You're a busy guy, Sugarboarder! 31 races in 80 days!

Why was the Super-G cancelled?

last day....don't know yet. I guess it will be when the snow is all gone.
    "Quietly Heartbroken Tennis Player."

Quote Originally Posted by BushMogulMaster
    Wow! You're a busy guy, Sugarboarder! 31 races in 80 days!

Why was the Super-G cancelled?
    It was the USSA Masters Super-G March 2nd here...big powder day, no visibility. They had a perfect sunny hard snow bluebird day for training the day before, and I got to run the bottom two-thirds, but race day was time to hit the woods on C-rock. The racers were pretty bummed...for a few minutes!!
    Altitude is Everything

2 years ago I skied until Memorial day weekend, hike up Killington. Last year I believe I skied upto May 15th. I hate to quit before May this year and will do everything I can to ski into May.

Gonna continue to go until probably the Bush closes. After tomorrow, I'll have 30 days.

I know what you're saying - you live up here and that's all the days you've gone. First, I lost a weekend in Dec due to my day 1 injury. Lost a weekend in Jan due to the 60 deg wx. Limited my trips to CT to 2 since the season began. I try to get out 2-3 days a week (Fri/Sat/Sun) - have to work Mo-Thu, some just don't understand that. Have to make $ to live.