Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    Quote Originally Posted by random_ski_guy
    Quote Originally Posted by sugarboarder
    Quote Originally Posted by random_ski_guy
    Sugarborder, is it official that you are taking your business to Stowe for '07-'08? If so, what message board will you use to state your gripes? because I want to be able to keep abreast of your trials and tribulations of next season.
    ...no, not official...I'll do a press release through my agent when it's been decided!
    And if you move on to another mtn, will you be changing your moniker? Or will it be somethinglike "SugarboarderatStowe" or "The boarder formerly known as Sugarboarder?" Anyhow, your plight, either to stick with Sugarbush or move on is the best reality entertainment out there right now.

No offense, but I think you should try something else and my guess is that you'll be back in '08-'09
    I'm changing my name to a symbol, and getting a guitar to match! I'm also starring in "Survivor: Sugarbush" next fall!

We'll see what fall brings - I may not even be on the east coast by then...who knows?
    Altitude is Everything

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_451
    Quote Originally Posted by sugarboarder
    Quote Originally Posted by Strat
    Yeah, I get it, but you can't argue that jokingly or not you have brought up the fact that you think you're discriminated against many, many times...
    OK - so you are bringing it up again and saying that I have done so again? Please. This is similar to the old "Have you stopped beating your wife?" question. If you say no - you are a wife beater. If you say yes, you were STILL a wife beater.

I start to joke about the "discrimnation" to lighten up a bit, which a lot of folks seem to want me to do, and you want to just keep things the way they were...to what end? Guess it's damned if I do and damned if I don't...I'm starting to feel like Win for god's sake!
    Geez what r u on
    Oh, that doesn't make sense to you? Can't help you there.

But you are right in part - I may have inhaled a bit too much high-flouro anti-static micrographite wax smoke!
    Altitude is Everything

Get a life Sugarboarder
    March Showers - April Powder

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_451
    Get a life Sugarboarder
    LOL - hey man you're being negative...and you WISH you had my life!
    Altitude is Everything