Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by random_ski_guy
    Quote Originally Posted by atkinson
    http://www.youtube.com/v/Rd8AJdcnw4A.swf

John
    John, is this a family member?

Great video, even if its a single planker (sarcasm)

And I think Hattrup skied that line backwards the week before (more sarcasm)
    You guys have it all wrong..........this is where it is at!!!

http://www.ski-bike.org/gallery.html
    "Quietly Heartbroken Tennis Player."

There were quite a few of those on North last Sunday all over the place. They were just kids so I really can't make fun of them. Kids do the craziest things.

Who's team do these things fall on? I know that we skiers unfortunately have the hot sticks or big feet or whatever you call those little small boot size skis. I say they belong to the snowboarders. I don't want them on my team.

*I dont want them on my team...*

...and the beat goes on - you people are truly amazing. Ever try something new? Ever embrace change? Too scary?
    Mondo 44.5

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! If you look sarcasm up in teh dictionary it falls somewhere between "lighten the hell up" and "Why does everyone get so bent out of shape"

Seriously though. Read the whole thread before commenting on my stance because chances are likely you don't know it. Life is too short and there's too much powder at the Bush right now to take offense to such minor things. People take offense or objection to too many things these days. Why would I care if you board or ski? If you enjoy doing one over the other how would it effect me or ruin my day. I say do what makes you happy. I could care less.

Oh and for the record I did try something new. I once tried the new Butterfinger Crisps and found that compared to the original Butterfinger it sucked. (Sarcasm alert. Sarcasm alert. )