Posting question

Not sure if this has come up in another thread.

When posting pictures I used the "Add image to post". Downloaded through the postimage.org. When looking at them after they have been posted they come up small and then you have to click on them to see the full image size. I have seen posts here that just have pictures in the post. Can anyone give me some direction on how to get the picture to just show up in the post without having to click on them.

Thanks

First of all, Post Image might not allow it, as everyone viewig the large image is using that amount of bandwidth.

But to the larger question, when the pic is hosted on the web, click on the thumbnail to see the larger image. Then right click on that image and choose something like save image location. Then past that after the opening Img tag and close the Img tag.

Hope that helps.

I'll leave this here for you to see, then move it to Site Feedback, later tonight.
    Two roads diverged in a wood,

and I- I took the one less traveled by,

And that has made all the difference.

Lostone

Thanks for the input. I will give that a try next time.

Walks, I've just looked at your pix. It would be great if you could scale them down. Tou're posting ~2M per shot. That is a lot. I try to scale mine down to around 700 pixels wide. I think most would agree they come out fine for the forum.

Lostone, I tried scaling this one down to 700 wide. Thanks for your help. I hope this one works.

One more time with higher image quality.

Here's my attempt:

What I did was to click on your (700) link, right click on the pic, copy the image and come here and paste it into the Img link.

As this really is a how to post on the site question, I'm now moving it to the Feedback room.

Please (anyone) feel free to continue the discussion there.