Lift Ticket Prices for Kids Under 7?

There is no mention of lift ticket prices for kids under 7 here. Anyone know? Do they offer afternoon tickets for little ones? My daughter (4 years old) will likely just lap the magic carpet. If she feel brave, I'd like to get her on the Village Double. Any info?

hmmmmm..not sure why it's not listed on the website, perhaps it's in the kid's section? Anyway, kids 6 and under ski free but you do have to go the the tik office to get a ticket. No documentation like birth cert is required.

The Bush also has a beginner's area(magic carpet/village double) lift tik for $15, any age, again, not sure why it's not listed.

BTW, I confirmed all this by calling the local number, 583-6160, for the folks who answer the 1-800-53-SUGAR number. Just hit the prompts(2) for reservations/season passes.
    www.firstlightphotographics.com
    Sugarbusher since 1970
    Skiing is a dance, and the mountain always leads.

I cant' comment about the official policy. In fact, I thought you didn't need a ticket to use the magic carpet or the double. I have taken my 3 and 5 year olds skiing on the magic carpet and valley house double at least 3 times this year without a ticket for any of us. No one has ever asked and they do not scan for tickets at either location. Granted, i usually have a ticket or will be purchasing one when they are done (3 to 5 runs). I think that treat the little ones great and this usually results in increased parental purchases.

Everyone skiing should have a ticket. As SRO stated above, the beginner tix are very inexpensive to all. And for those under 7, the ticket is complimentary.

I was also surprised not to see it on the web. (I went and checked, thinking you have to have just missed it. Nope, the notice must have been stuck up on the firsplace on the old Gatehouse. ) I know I've heard it on radio commercials, earlier.
    Two roads diverged in a wood,

and I- I took the one less traveled by,

And that has made all the difference.

My daughter is excited to hear her lift ticket is free. Makes her feel special...

Quote Originally Posted by gottdogg
    I cant' comment about the official policy. In fact, I thought you didn't need a ticket to use the magic carpet or the double. I have taken my 3 and 5 year olds skiing on the magic carpet and valley house double at least 3 times this year without a ticket for any of us. No one has ever asked and they do not scan for tickets at either location. Granted, i usually have a ticket or will be purchasing one when they are done (3 to 5 runs). I think that treat the little ones great and this usually results in increased parental purchases.
    Not nitpicking but I think you mean the Village double. ; }
    BTW , the skiing the last two days was really rough!

Yeah... Awful day on the slopes! Should have listened to the guy who told me I should be watching tv.

But it is so hard to find transvestites when they are skiing!

You will only find me where I never can be.

You are correct - wishful thinking that my 3 year old was bombing down the Stein's (with me).

BTW , the skiing the last two days was really rough! [/quote]

AAAHH, weekday skiing .... I wish I knew what that was.

Quote Originally Posted by gottdogg

You are correct - wishful thinking that my 3 year old was bombing down the Stein's (with me).

BTW , the skiing the last two days was really rough!
    AAAHH, weekday skiing .... I wish I knew what that was. [/quote]

Don't cry! I paid my dues. Years of teaching kids and grandkids to ski and other people's kids, also. And a few more years of tech work so I could play skibum. And this weekend 3 couples in their 50's played around on the Mt. like little kids celebrating my 40th wedding anniversary. We put aside the knee problems , the backaches and the arthritis and had a freakin' blast!! ; }