Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Even better. Much better pitch. How could they go wrong with that? Imagine grills going with burgers and dogs, a couple of kegs rolled out. SB taking in some cash without even having to spin a chair and a group of people humping up the trail to hit some soft buttery mash potato bumps in the sun. Well I have my spring planned if it happens.

Quote Originally Posted by MntMan4Bush
    Sounds like a plan. We may have to do it about 50 times though to get it nice and bumped up, but that will just make the LT taste that much sweeter. Maybe even better we could get a whole crew of people to do it and get a keg and bring up a grill.
    Now you and BMM are talking...I'm in!!
    Altitude is Everything

I'll do it, even without any help from the mountain. I have a way to get the bump course done. Don't worry!

And, hey, if we can't get any F&B from the Bush, we can all just chip in and bring something!

Sounds like a picnic. I'm in. We'll just have to watch out for those pesky rangers.

Quote Originally Posted by MntMan4Bush
    Sounds like a picnic. I'm in. We'll just have to watch out for those pesky rangers.

But Yogi... Mr. Ranger won't like that very much!