WOW!!!

Re: WOW!!!

Quote Originally Posted by atkinson
    WOW!!!!

WOW!!!
    You can say that again

new game "guess which car is yours"

ayup

One of those cars belongs to the person who was supposed to open the Warren Store this morning. We be gathering at 10AM to help her get out.
    www.firstlightphotographics.com
    Sugarbusher since 1970
    Skiing is a dance, and the mountain always leads.

WOW

I'll see your WOWWIE and raise you a ZOYYIE

We're coming up tonight. John, even you couldn't ski all of this off. That's not a challenge by the way.

Awesome

I don't think anyone is going to ski it all off today. Right now, it looks like Gate House is the only open terrain. North Lynx and CR were listed as open earlier, but not now.

I was going to take the day off work to ski today, but decided to wait based on the wind forecast.

Tomorrow for sure.

Castlerock opened around lunch. All skied off now. Then heaven's gate around 2:30

Quote Originally Posted by walks
    Castlerock opened around lunch. All skied off now. Then heaven's gate around 2:30
    HEY thats my car under that snow pyramid!

SKIED OFF? Hardly. CR Liftline was amazing late in the day. I imagine it will be really good again tomorrow.

John

Should have put a smiley face at the end of that. I was there late in the day as well. Yes it is still skiing very well.