Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lostone
    28 posts... 456 views???
    Lostone... that's just because you've viewed it the other 428 times!

Are you... watching me???

Two roads diverged in a wood,

and I- I took the one less traveled by,

And that has made all the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Lostone
    28 posts... 456 views???
    And about 5 of those posts are me exhorting people to vote.

Make that six.

Maybe a new 2 option poll to definitively choose between "The Mushroom" and "The Valley Tavern"?

Quote Originally Posted by Greg
    Maybe a new 2 option poll to definitively choose between "The Mushroom" and "The Valley Tavern"?
    there seemed to be some late support for "The lodge" as well. I'm going to keep this open for a while and continue to goad people into voting so we can approach a reasonable sample size of 25 or so.

VOTE, people. It's your democratic right. Everytime you click in this forum and you don't vote in this thread, another kitten dies. You don't want that hanging over your head, do you?

Quote Originally Posted by Tin Woodsman
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg
    there seemed to be some late support for "The lodge" as well. I'm going to keep this open for a while and continue to goad people into voting so we can approach a reasonable sample size of 25 or so.

VOTE, people. It's your democratic right. Everytime you click in this forum and you don't vote in this thread, another kitten dies. You don't want that hanging over your head, do you?
    I've voted already, but I appreciate quality goading. I like the Mushroom as a rememberance of the one time slopeside pub, but also because often the topics of these threads often mushroom into many topics. Vote for The Mushroom and vote often.

Quote Originally Posted by Yard Sale

I've voted already, but I appreciate quality goading. I like the Mushroom as a rememberance of the one time slopeside pub, but also because often the topics of these threads often mushroom into many topics. Vote for The Mushroom and vote often.
    That's what we need - a little Tammany Hall style politicking.

Quote Originally Posted by Tin Woodsman
    Quote Originally Posted by Yard Sale

That's what we need - a little Tammany Hall style politicking.

MMMmmmm Mushrooms

"Quietly Heartbroken Tennis Player."

BUMP!

16 votes?

16???

The choice brings out such voilently strong opinions.

I think it is time for a second round or just pick my choice.

Yes, folks, and I'm giving out 30 Valley dollars to anyone who comes to the Valley Tavern.

Note: Valley Dollars are not related to any valley you might know of. Valley Dollars are only expendable in the cyber lounge, soon to be known as the Valley Tavern, and not in anyplace that was supposed to be named the Valley Tavern, but fell prey to another, much poorer naming convention.

It's been 18 months since this topic was last discussed and we've added a lot of new members since then. Let's make some decisions, people.

the madhouse
    www.firstlightphotographics.com
    Sugarbusher since 1970
    Skiing is a dance, and the mountain always leads.

Quote Originally Posted by ski_resort_observer
    the madhouse
    Wait - that's actually pretty good.

Well, you could change the poll to add it by editing your original post. There are two that haven't gotten a single vote.

Of course, it would have to catch up with one of the front-runners, now at a rip roaring 5 and 6 votes, respectively.

Madhouse now added as an option. If I could, I'd switch my vote from the Mushroom (the leader in the clubhouse with 7 votes) to the Madhouse. IF anyone else has already voted and wants to switch to the Madhouse, feel free to say so in this thread.