Page 25 of 74 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
    Hearing other people talk about Star Trek makes me feel much better about spending $60 for a photo op with Brent Spiner at a Trek convention 2 years ago! Also got one with Jonathan Frakes. They're both great guys -- very personable.

By the way, noski... Lore is hardly evil... just misunderstood. Soong would say, "I meant to fix ya. I really did. If I only had time......but you see, I'm dying." To which Lore would respond, "Dying? You're not dying. You... you look fine." Okay, I'll quit while I'm ahead!

I might also point out that Juliana O'Donnell Soong Tainer was Data's mother, but after passing away Dr. Soong created a nearly exact android replica of her, complete with emotion and realistic skin tone. Data could only pick her out as an android because of her technically flawless viola playing, and her blinking pattern, which was based on the same mathematical formula as his (Fourier equations, to be exact).

And how could you forget, Lal, Data's daughter? She tragically passed away only days after coming online due to positronic cascade failure.

Continuing on: Chrysler

Quote Originally Posted by BushMogulMaster
    Hearing other people talk about Star Trek makes me feel much better about spending $60 for a photo op with Brent Spiner at a Trek convention 2 years ago! Also got one with Jonathan Frakes. They're both great guys -- very personable.

By the way, noski... Lore is hardly evil... just misunderstood. Soong would say, "I meant to fix ya. I really did. If I only had time......but you see, I'm dying." To which Lore would respond, "Dying? You're not dying. You... you look fine." Okay, I'll quit while I'm ahead!

I might also point out that Juliana O'Donnell Soong Tainer was Data's mother, but after passing away Dr. Soong created a nearly exact android replica of her, complete with emotion and realistic skin tone. Data could only pick her out as an android because of her technically flawless viola playing, and her blinking pattern, which was based on the same mathematical formula as his (Fourier equations, to be exact).

And how could you forget, Lal, Data's daughter? She tragically passed away only days after coming online due to positronic cascade failure.
    Fascinating.

New Yawkah
    Susan Klein, Director, MRV Chamber of Commerce

Tempting

I'm going to put my Spock ears on the shelf for awhile. I believe what has transpired here regarding my Star Trek savy is tantamount to nothing short of Spock panting Bones right on the damned bridge. BMM was Marina Sirtis at the convention? Talk about an overload of the main flux capacitor. Yowza!

To continue. . . .

Delicious

Quote Originally Posted by Yard Sale
    BMM was Marina Sirtis at the convention?
    Yup! If I had a chance, I would have done a photo op with her for sure!

Continuing:

Tasty

burger

Cheeseburger
    "Quietly Heartbroken Tennis Player."

Pepsi

"If I had a magic wand and I could change skiing. I would make it exactly the way it was before snowboarding came along." G.P.

Morphine

Sister
    Two roads diverged in a wood,

and I- I took the one less traveled by,

And that has made all the difference.

Sledge
    Ithaca is (not) Vermont (but it is gorges)

Quote Originally Posted by skiladi
    hammer
    Head
    "Quietly Heartbroken Tennis Player."

Tennis
    Ithaca is (not) Vermont (but it is gorges)