More than K-Mart

This doesn't happen often in mid-season, so I thought I'd point out that as of 10:10 on Monday ( 1/8 ), Sugarbush has more trails open than Killington. Bush has 28, K has 26.

K has a lot of things delayed... but it doesn't matter, we've got more than they do right now!

Not that it's a contest, or anything

Right now I am just looking on the bright side of things.....The fact that we have more trails than K is one of tme

I can remember several MLK weekends over the years that were washouts, thaw-outs or the mt. was closed
    "Quietly Heartbroken Tennis Player."

Quote Originally Posted by freeheel_skier
    Right now I am just looking on the bright side of things.....The fact that we have more trails than K is one of tme

I can remember several MLK weekends over the years that were washouts, thaw-outs or the mt. was closed
    I wish we could bottle your positive attitude and give it to those who seem to be giving up. Here are some pics from a similar MLK date reference, 1/16/95 that prove your point. http://forums.epicski.com/showthread.php?t=49888
    www.firstlightphotographics.com
    Sugarbusher since 1970
    Skiing is a dance, and the mountain always leads.

Wow flashback to the day glow era! Now back to giving up

"Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!"

"Quietly Heartbroken Tennis Player."

Let him go - he's on a roll.

www.firstlightphotographics.com
    Sugarbusher since 1970
    Skiing is a dance, and the mountain always leads.

If he gets on a bagel, he'll fall thru the hole in the center! Then it's creamcheese for him!
    Two roads diverged in a wood,

and I- I took the one less traveled by,

And that has made all the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by ski_resort_observer

I wish we could bottle your positive attitude and give it to those who seem to be giving up. Here are some pics from 1/16/95 that prove your point. http://forums.epicski.com/showthread.php?t=49888
    Yeah...but there was SNOW BEFORE that...thatz different. This season takes the cake so far - hope it spits it back up before too long...

Altitude is Everything

Quote Originally Posted by Tin Woodsman
    Oh man - you got to it before I did!!
    Altitude is Everything

Quote Originally Posted by sugarboarder

I wish we could bottle your positive attitude and give it to those who seem to be giving up. Here are some pics from 1/16/95 that prove your point. http://forums.epicski.com/showthread.php?t=49888
    Yeah...but there was SNOW BEFORE that...thatz different. This season takes the cake so far - hope it spits it back up before too long...

Not that it was the best of times per se, but you apparently weren't on the mountain 12/20 and 12/31. There was deep snow all over.......if you knew where to look.

Quote Originally Posted by Tin Woodsman
    Quote Originally Posted by sugarboarder

Not that it was the best of times per se, but you apparently weren't on the mountain 12/20 and 12/31. There was deep snow all over.......if you knew where to look.
    I was there...but it was only a few days...and I'm pretty sure I was dreaming.
    Altitude is Everything